Welcome to the farm....
Welcome to Epona Farm. In 1999 we purchased this small farm to be our escape from city living, and the chance to fill our daughter's life with natural opportunities. Over the years it not only became our haven, but also sanctuary for those living with difficult life circumstances, and animals in need of new beginnings.
As we prepare to celebrate 17 years of life on the farm, we were faced with new obstacles requiring a deeper commitment to the health and well being of family. It became important for us to return to simpler way of life again, and focus our energies on what we have been doing in the shadows of our work in Equine Assisted Learning and Psychotherapy. This summer, our organically managed farm will be returning to its roots, roots deep in wellness for horses, humans, and companion animals. We are excited to bring our community new opportunities to learn and grow in a natural and holistic way. We are proud to offer the following products and services:
- Therapeutic Horticulture
- Education in safe essential oil usage
- Handcrafted, Organic products including soap, essential oil blends and shampoos
- Organically grown herbs, vegetables, and flowers
- Plant based nutrition and culinary education
- Artwork and handmade crafts
- Equine and canine sports massage and energy work
- Curriculum development and unique pilot EFL/EFP programs.
- EFL/EFP training opportunities for professionals.
We are so grateful to have the chance to show you how you can bring holistic balance to your life through interactions with animals, your environment, the foods you eat, the ways you manage stress and daily living, and how you can do the same for your beautiful companion animals.